Monday, August 29, 2005

Perfect Work Day

(sing to the tune of "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head")

Marbles are rolling in my head,
But that doesn't mean that I'll soon be turning dead,
Swell as I can be,
And that's fine, cause I'm never gonna stop the complaining,
because I'm free,
And everyone else's f***ing with meeeee.....



You can tell I'm very... lively today. :) Had a rough patch with XXX coworkers... and XXX manager.

One thing I can say for each:

XXX coworkers - very sloppy sloppy sloppy with installation documentation. Whoever have heard of documentation that missed stating required patches? (and loads and loads and loads of other stuff that made following the documentation and setting an environment unreasonably difficult as compared to... well reading the official software documentation.)

XXX manager - scan through emails and pretends to understand the whole picture. Complete information is all there... you just didn't read it. Fine, I may have been sloppy with a sentence on the latest reply, but if a person read the whole email trail, I would've thought it clear enough. Everyone else seems to have understood what I was saying. You didn't have to BLOW up on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home