Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What's the Point?

Here I am minding my own business, and something like this pops up.

Is this some sort of marketing ploy? Not a lot of people even read this blog in the first place, so I find it funny that someone would just put something like this in. I was tempted to delete it in the trash, but this would make an interesting entry for the blog.

They have bots to do this, don't they?

Amazing, Google cant even get their crawler to come to my blog frequent enough, and these bots/guys can. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Google's crawler works by tracking links, which means that your site will only appear in search results if you have people who actively link to your entries.

The spammer's most likely bot-based, only I'm not sure as to the method by which he's getting at blogs. At the moment, though, it'll remain to be seen as to whether or not the source continues to produce the spam.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home