Sunday, August 21, 2005

Gym Progress Week 9

Oh well, its the nineth week. Have no idea if there are any obvious changes physically. There's certainly something with the shoulders and the biceps... with I just get the feeling everything else is the same. Would've been fine if the triceps are also toned... but with big shoulder and bicep muscles, and also large, fatty triceps.. ooohhh. Its so ugly. The only time it'll look good is when I have my arms up... which we never really get to do unless we work as box-moving-boys/girls. Oh well.

Tues (BP,ISM): They've just renamed the Bodypump class as Bodypump 55. It didnt seem like there was any difference, except for the songs being played during the class. Maybe that was it. Weird.

Sat (ISM): Ehhhm... today seemed exceptionally difficult for a intermediate class... :\ I could barely catch up. Maybe next time I better ask the instructor whether he was doing intermediate or advanced-every saturday he sees all these familiar faces, sometimes I get the funny feeling that he's inching over advanced level already.

Sun (ISM, BP): Eh nothing much... We had a redo of the 3rd block today.. last week it was a killer.. nobody could catch up :P But finally the whole class got to the third block. Eh, BP was ok...

I'm starting to get "bored" with the classes.. normally I'd go there religiously.. e.g. with excitement, but these days, I'd have to convince myself to get myself off the chair and leave for gym. But it could just be the weather... although I had the same feeling last Saturday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home