Saturday, August 20, 2005

What a Long, Wet, Rainy Saturday

I don't know what's up with the weather, but its been raining continuously since last night, I think. Its been raining on and off like this for a couple of days. Normally the sky will let out a huge rain, but stop after like 20 minutes. And there's not much wind so its just huge huge water drops. But today its just been like energizer bunny... its been going, and going, and going, and going....

Got to the point where I was forced to take the subway to get to anywhere. And I DONT LIKE taking the subways. I get the feeling that its boring, and there's nothing to see outside the windows (at least my route doesn't), and I always like to see what's happening outside. Makes the trip more entertaining. Well, there I was, in the morning, went to Times Square to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and then went home and back again for gym.

Errhhhmm... I can't believe there's THAT much water in the sky. Like a faucet turned on. Its so strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home