Sunday, August 14, 2005

Gym Progress Week 8

Wow... 8 weeks! I just passed by my previous gym workout duration! *whistle* No wonder I was starting to get tired going to the gym the other day :P

Tues (BP, ISM): Some guy... the schedule said Elizabeth, but its someone else. Seems like these non-attending, last minute backing intructors are happening more often than usual. There's a consipracy happening, I'm sure.* Anyway, this one seems like a newbie instructor. But still, not bad if he's a newbie. He's definitely trying. Afterwards had ISM with Michelle (yes the tv instructor star .. i think the show's name was something like "Morning Aerobics: Oz Style" or something like that. I'm almost sure that there's the word "Oz" somewhere in the show's name.) unfortunately did only 3 blocks.. but still tiring nonetheless. Still did the ISM with 1 raisers. I think I'll adopt adding 1 raiser from now on.

Sat (ISM): Steve leads... as usual, it leaves me breathless. :) I was just about to skip this class cause I had to go out with some friends during the morning for dimsum, and Starbucks for a bit of coffee, leaving me seriously stuffed and burping the whole morning, but I figured, I'm feeling sluggish enough already.. I shouldn't miss this class. It turned out great thank you. Second time (first time was last week) I just couldn't couldn't couldn't couldn't follow through... doing it with 1 set of raisers leaves me breathless :P

Sun (ISM,BP): Well, just went through the usual motions... only had three blocks with ISM today.. seems everyone was kinda slow to catch on today. It was an embarrassment for everyone in the class :P BP was ooohhhh-kay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home