Thursday, May 05, 2005

Testing Pics!

Would you like to test that?

I think this would a good entry to remember in case I want to remember how to put pictures in different sides of this entry space, as well as figure out paragraphs.

Testing pic! Thats me... there! there! see?? see??

(If anyone is remotely interested, this picture is taken during a good friend's wedding. See that pretty girl over there? That's not me. Or is it? Owing to the nature of the web, the picture may or may not necessarily be me. So is this picture. For all you know this may be a picture of a friend of mine and I'm just taking over her life. I wonder... *spacing out*)

OMG this is really great I just figured out how to place the text at the side of this pic.

I think I'm starting to sound pathetic. Ok I'll stop here... soon. Thank you very much! I wonder what will happen if this text goes over the floor of this picture. ok-ay, ill just keep on typing until I figure out what will REALLY happen. Here it is! Whoaaaalllla!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Picture's a little small. Seeing that it's 240 pixels in width, though, it looks like you can upload a picture of maximum 400 pixels without compromising the page.

7:03 PM  
Blogger cstiu said...

I was thinking its ok.. the picture itself is blurry so i had to make a compromise my shrinking it smaller :)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home