Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ah! What Interesting ____!

Helloooo... Lets play a game... You know those fill in the blanks when you were in grade school? Here's something similar. Its fill in the blanks guessing game. Just for the curious and insane:

I'm just really facinated by these (1)s____ I saw them last Tuesday! Its the first time I've ever seen (2)s___ like these. They come in handy esp with certain types of (3)s___s. I've never seen these until my sister in law told me about them. Its really useful for everybody, but particularly people with (4)s____y (5)f___. We dont want to (6)st__k up our (7)s___s, now do we.

Here, take a look!



Can you guess what it is?

Is it the filling inside certain types of teddy bears? Is it football padding? Is it a underwear padding? is it a new material for bulletproof vests? Is it an ear muff? Powder puff? Is it a head band for li'l ol tiger here?



Do you want to find out now?

Ok? I'm going to let the cat out of the bag now.

Are you ready?

The girls out there might have an idea what they are. The guys might be a bit baffled. I know at least I was, at first. So, here are the answers:

(1) ock (2) ocks (3) hoe (4) weat (5) eet (6) in (7) hoe

Can you believe that? Its really weird, but its actually useful. I'm not really sure how many people use these.. I'm on the lookout for people right now, actually. Nowadays I have my face head down, checking out people's feet. How about we tally up how many people we see wearing them? They're kind of hard to detect by the way. Ill probably put up a picture sometime when I have it on so you'll get the idea. But for now, you'll just have to do with your imagination.

This is really a nifty thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home