Friday, October 08, 2004

Pua Tiong Chiu

Just to remind me ... the fruit of my bleeding toe, lost wallet, cancelled credit cards, sleepy nights. Did I mention that I managed to call the bus company, waited for an hour to get to talk to customer service, found out that they discovered my wallet, went off to Heng Fa Chuen MTR statation during my office lunch break, which turned out to be a large, residential cross warehouse-junkyard-bus garage place? Yes I did.

I managed to prepare the prizes at the last minute; finished shopping at 20:30, got to the party at almost 21:30. Had BBQ at Len's rooftop. Here's the the list of prizes:

1 - Cash
2 - Cash + Bag
3 - Japanese Miniature Display ; Wine Glass + Theme Umbrella, Card Holder
4 - Picture Frame/s, Wooden Massage Stick, Cork Board, DIY Kaleidoscope
5 - Towels, Tealight glass w 3 scented candles
6 - Oreos, Ritz, Crunch, Lays, Doritos

Err. Mark won. Cant wait for next year.