Monday, July 21, 2008

Quest for Clarity (I)

I had a dream that I would one day be with a book, under the shade of a old, weather beaten, sturdy tree, sitting, reminiscing, imagining worlds and places I've never been before. The worlds, with colors so vivid and bright, that I would be so engrossed and submerged in it to the point of believing that I could seriously navigate and explore.

So, sound familiar? What's missing?

The music player, of course. (For those of you who've been networked in my internet accounts, remember my introductions...)

Music is extremely important. It sets the mood, the pace, the feel of the place. It could dictate whether emotions could be running high with angst, crawling lowly with suspicion, jumping across boards with glee, or slowly building up to a crescendo of a mix of emotions altogether: sentimental, introspective, solitary, frustration, happiness, revelation or just maybe, an unnatural high.

And yet, you can hardly feel all that while the music is croaking and shrieking to reach the highest notes or muttering inaudibly to the lowest thumping bass. And thus, the musical apparatus that spits out the melodies, should kick-@$$.

Get ready for some top notch set of screamers , a review coming soon... (but not the best - Life is full of limitations, and greens don't pretty much grow in abundance in trees)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home