Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Tired...

... and I don't know how long this is all going to last. It's probably like getting high, or your senses going on overdrive from all the interference and/or noise above the sublevel chatter.

More than 6 months of no posts. Its probably going to continue on like this for a few more months... posts are downgraded down to scribbles in many different noteboooks on training, database, tiles, pullout cabinets, mythical dates , parents, evaluation and process improvement.....

Argh. Too many notebooks. Too many papers. Too many things to remember. At times I should be happy... and at the far end of the spectrum, I also should be angry... but just too tired to react properly anymore.

I just want all non-sensical things finished. And leave the things that matter the most, to be handled.

Stop dogging me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home