Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gym Progress 19

Lok's session was good. I'm glad I chose to go to his class instead of Michelle's for today.

Stanley's pretty good this time around. Too bad it was short of time 'cause the previous class overran at 6:40 (class was supposed to end at 6:20) Hiro got to mention that this class is too easy for me... on the contrary, my feet was killing me today and I didn't get to warm up enough.. by the time I did, the class was over. That certainly sucks...talk about misunderstood. And he has the crazy notion to say Stanley' class is just about his level? Oh really. Don't think so.

Finally, I had several sessions of Bibi's class, one of which was unfortunately a quadruple step class which I made an a** of myself and became the cause of one person almost spraining his ankle (He stepped on me, and slightly twisted his ankle. Would've felt much worse if I stepped on him instead).

Hiro brought a friend to the gym again. She was nice and spoke a bit of English. I had her go up front beside Hiro so she can follow for Bibi's class... just returning the nice favor he gave to me when I started out with Bibi's classes - you can never follow if you stayed at the back, after all. So - I stayed at the back - and I remembered now, its not really easy being at the back - I can barely see anything at all, so most of the time I am just guessing where to go and catching up later in the class once I got to see everyone doing them synchronized, and nicely. I was also envious that Hiro was doing his own "choreography" thing during Hi-Lo. No fair.... I was at the back and I can barely see anything! I wish I could do my own choreography today..... *wistful*

Oh. Did I also mention Hiro admitted to "being a member to the most difficult instructors in Japan" together with his friend that he brought along? His words, not mine. Hahaha.. That's the closest I've heard him to admit that he is good... and his friend said he was one of the best. (And he was muttering that he is merely a beginner... and she told me he was a liar.)

Well, that wraps up Sunday.

My feet are killing me again and I'm having cramping sessions at night since Friday/Saturday. And my legs are really tired, and I got an ab cramping session during the last class... That never happened to me for aero. Only for jogging. And my head's been throbbing really bad the past few nights...

All of a sudden I don't feel like joining Steve's advanced class tomorrow night.... Probably a first for me. Moa? Not join? It sure sounds serious.

Mon (ISM): Lok
Tue (ISM): Stanley
Thu (ASM): Bibi
Fri (IHL, HL, ASM): Bibi, Bibi, Bibi
Sat (ISM, ISM): Stanley, Steve
Sun (SM, ASM, HL): Suzette, Bibi, Bibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home