Friday, January 12, 2007

.. I Take It ALL Back

Yes, I do.

I really do.

An hour after I hit the sack, I got called with a problem in the office. And then, at 02:30 in the morning, I found myself coming into the office together with a colleague/friend.

By the time it hit 9am, we were both a bit hysterical and dazed. I was a bit fuming inside because not only did I miss my usual gym morning class, I was at least expecting to try out the company subsidized breakfast buffet being offered from 07:30-09:00. I was tired, hungry and was on a sugar high (the only food that was around was pack of butterball candy - I think I gained more plaque this morning than I ever did after not brushing my teeth for two straight days)

I left the office at around 3pm, ... I could've left earlier, granted. Everyone was telling me to just go home by the time it hit 9am. But I just couldn't leave some things undone...

I just sat at the IFC starbucks to recuperate myself.... I don't think going back home and sleeping will do that. I just need some peace and quiet. Granted I was also feeling very tired and a bit dozing off on my seat... but I sat there any read magazines until 5. After which I headed to the gym (its a Friday, boys and girls) to take a steam and a sauna before I started getting into the serious stuff.

Steam and sauna are nice.... but I suppose not when you've only had 1-2 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. Well, I got past THAT. I had to kill time you know... and I didn't want to really spend it exercising. I still had until 21:40 tonight to go.

Actually by the time it hit 7pm, I wasn't dizzy anymore... I think the sleepiness just passed. I was practically wide awake after the last class, and was reading a book during the commute home.

Ahh.... but its catching up on me now....

....
....
... zzzZZZZZZZZZzzZZ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home