Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gym Progress 17

And you wonder where the other 15 progresses have gone....

Do I really have to explain? ^_^

Anyways, a Beijing trip first week of November, a two week trip back to the Philippines on the first week of December, and a Christmas holiday where I pretend to be Santy Claus over at the gym.. I am now in the 17th week of my second year. Geez. Is it really second year only? That seems wrong. I'll backtrack later and confirm this... it seems like I've been going to the gym longer than that...

Well, I just have one thing to say: I can now follow Bibi's step classes ... at least almost 100%. Hahaha.. I just checked. It took me 6 months to actually get Bibi's style. Since this post. Well, well. That's pretty shameful record. Hiro did it in like... probably 2 months. I remember him saying he came over to Hong Kong around April or May 2006. And by the time I attended the advanced classes, I believe he was doing pretty well already.

Oh brother. My can't-be-beat-by-a-guy streak is starting to resurface again.

...

I hate losing to guys.

Don't have anything against Hiro, he's pretty nice. But I really hate it when a guy is better than me in something that I think I should be better at.

....

Fine. Anyway, the point of this whole post is that I could follow most of the steps for Bibi's advanced class after a bit of stumbling every time at the start. I should've been ecstatic... but now I don't feel too good because it took me 6 months to do it, and a guy did in it 2-3.

Duh - "hooray."

Thu (ASM): Bibi
Fri (HL, ASM): Bibi, Bibi
Sat (ISM, ISM): Calvin,Steve
Sun (SM, ASM, HL): Suzette, Bibi, Bibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home