Sunday, January 21, 2007

Gym Progress 18

Monday was nothing special... hoping to catch the bodypump class, but didn't really make it. I had to settle for just the step class with Michelle. Don't get me wrong, Michelle is good. Its just that her choreography is not to much turning and it kills my knees - they're all quite heavy footed dance steps.

As I missed BP last Monday, I went Wednesday morning instead at Central. Pretty challenging instructor. Doesn't help that its been a while since I've done bodypump.

Rest of the week? Well, lots of catching up because there were tons of work to be dealt with, and appointments to be made, both work and social. So I HAD to go to the Thursday class.

I had a special guest coming in last Sunday, and accompanied me to the gym. It feels nice to have someone you know very well (and met outside of gym) join you in something that you really like doing, especially if you've been talking about the people that you meet and the fun that you have for more than a year now. Met and seen all the colorful people I've been talking about in my past posts...

It feels nice, I'm quite proud of myself. Its amazing to share something you love with someone you care about a lot. ^_^

Mon (SM): Michelle
Wed (BP): Gary
Thu (ASM): Bibi
Fri (IHL,HL): Bibi, Bibi
Sun (SM, ASM, HL): Suzette, Bibi, Bibi
ps. I notice my sessions are all Bibi's classes... I would do the same thing for Suzette, but she doesn't have that much classes, and she also doesn't change choreography every time... just becoz. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home