Wednesday, November 01, 2006

XiangShan Park

One of the two reasons why I wanted to go to Beijing for my vacation! Xiang Shan park is one of the places I wanted to go to so I can see autumn at its best. Most people head off to Japan and Korea for this, but I opted for the cheaper alternative....

In fact, its not so bad at all. It also helped that my friend and I found a hike path on our way down the mountain... It had much better sceneries and sights than the concrete paths provided by the park itself.... Can you tell I like nature a lot? especially trees. I'd like to name one of my future kids, "Oak". My boyfriend said its a bad idea... but... really. I don't think so. I wonder if my kid will kill me for naming him that.
XiangShan Park XiangShan Park
XiangShan Park XiangShan Park
XiangShan Park XiangShan Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home