Friday, November 03, 2006

Other Miscellaneous Beijing Sites

Here's a couple more that I went to during my trip in Beijing,...
Forbidden Palace (Please don't ask me why I had my hands on the Red wall ... Everyone was doing it, so I just took a pose and had my friend take a shot!)
Forbidden City Follow the leader

Yep, here's my electronic tour guide. I'm not sure if I was happy because I had it, or if it was because I was holding it upside down when the picture was taken...
My tour guide My tour guide

Mao's Mausoleum. Look at all the lines! I've never seen people so cooperative before!
Outside Mao Look at THAT line!

Temple of Heaven:
Temple of.... Heaven I think.
No you dimwit... You're not supposed to take a picture of the concrete! You're supposed to take a picture of the greenery!
Temple of Heaven Park Temple of Heaven Park
I'm King of the World! (Well at least near the center of the world, based on Chinese tale on the Temple of Heaven....)
Temple of Heaven Park
Xiang Shan Park:
XiangShan (concrete version)
Really nice Starbucks branch near Bei hai park
Starbucks Beijing

ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home