Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gym Progress 25 & 26 (And a short discourse on brown complexion)

Hmm.. it seems like I haven't posted my progress last week. Ah well, put the together, I suppose.

One of the many problematic things about going back to the gym is that its adding additional stress to my knee (they're starting to hurt again) but ... I don't think its the only cause. Its also partially because I have been going around walking and going here and there and wearing formal heels... for a sample result of this, see this post.

Disgusting, I know, but due to this, I haven't been sleeping very soundly lately for the past whole week. My feet are literally killing me and keeping me awake all night, and it doesn't help that my knees are also acting up. Grr.

Anyways, I've been to both Steve and Suzette's aero classes.. but that's just about the extent of my exercise.. haven't hit the weights for a while, so I picked them up today to test out my upper body (I can't work on my lower body, if my regular dear readers are interested.. you know why.) I finally got the name of one of the other regulars at the Central branch (meet him during Saturdays) seems like he's into finance, he's called Frank. He's always working late (everyone seems to be working late) during weekdays so he doesn't attend the weekday classes, only the weekend ones. He looks strangely brown skinned for someone Chinese.. initially I actually though he might be Malaysian or Filipino, but he seemed more comfortable with cantonese. So I suppose there are also chinese who are brown skinned (my boyfriend is a chinese brown-skinned... hmm.. not that's not a good example.. because he's actually burned. He used to be pretty pale but mandatory military training during college pretty much burned him brown.) There are a lot of chinese I've met over the years that have brown skin though.. not sure if they were burned or not, but the point is, they don't look like the standard pale, yellow complexion associated with Chinese.

I'm blabbering already. :) Anyways!

Week 25
Sat(ISM): Steve
Sun(ISM): Suzette

Week 26
Sat(ISM): Steve (Central), Steve(Causeway Bay)
Sun(ISM,FW): Suzette, myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home