Friday, January 13, 2006

I Can See The Sun...

I didn't realize I was swamped with stuff until yesterday.

I knew I was coming back home from the office "on time" yesterday. I was somewhat excited because of this, after having quite a schedule for the past few weeks. Case in point:

1. Monday : have to meet up with 2 different people after work, one in Central, and one in Wan Chai. Plus I had to go to a friend's house to help her fix her computer... which was all the way in Kowloon (Hang Hau)
2. Tuesday : needed to have my voice lessons, which start at 8:15. Plus its all the way in Prince Edward (also in Kowloon) and I almost always get home sometime after 10pm.
3. Wednesday : had to meet up with a couple of people for ... well, for... you know. Do I need to really say it? Anyway, I finished by 830, so I was home late again.

So yesterday, I came home at 6pm. It was also the first time in quite a long while that I actually saw my home district with the sun still high up in the sky. I can see the sun! I got home quite early in this case, and frankly, didn't know what to do.

But it sure felt good.

I don't know how often people get these kind of crazy schedules, but do you? Its really refreshing , isn't it? I hope days like these come more often, but fat chance though: with prep for OCP coming up, and some other "stuff", I doubt I'm going to have time for the next few months. Hope I finish the OCP soon though, that would clear out a lot of pressure and work. Good luck to me, and have a nice day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home