Sunday, May 15, 2005

Zombie

Oooooohh... ooooohhhh... I'm in such a state right now...

Its Saturday evening on a weekend.. and I'm just pining away in front of the computer. The day never ends... Work in work out fix this fix that. And I still owe my supervisor an achievement sheet. Seems like the CEO would like us to write ourselves a list of goals we want to achieve, whether or not its work related. I have no idea what the heck for though. Its one more thing to do aside from the long list of stuff that I have pending. I think its cheesy.. why would your company want to know and find out what you want to do in life anyway? Its not as if they're going to help.. are they? Wouldnt it be weird if i write in "Get a new job by the end of the year" as a goal?

oooOOOoooooh. I can hear shuffles of feet as they hurry up to fire me.

Zombie zombie.

Oh well, what a weekend. My only consolation is that I finish this darn thing tonight and be able to kick off an automated updating system so I can relax for the rest of the weekend while my database pines away with all the figures...

I can't wait. In the meantime...

WoooOOOoooo ... I am the undead.... WooOOOoooo

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Braaaiinnss... braaaiinnss...

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home