Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Say Grace!

Today is a very productive day.

After having to wade through several days of back and shoulder pains as well as a buzzing headache, I have managed to successfully not peek at any non work related websites. Not that going through these sites aren't entertaining; they are. But when you feel like you have a day long hangover, it helps not to concentrate on any single thing. In honor of my week-long headache while staring at lines and lines of server statistics and try to make sense out of 12 digit numbers the whole day for the past week while my headache faithfully accompanies me, I'd like to say thanks to some web blogs that help me keep my sanity:

JonnyB's private secret diary
SaneScientist
Random Acts of Reality

These blogs are absolutely a lifesaver. Makes me keep my head attached to my body.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home