Monday, December 20, 2004

Some Late Night Thoughts

Its goddamn late and here I am still blogging. You'd think I'd have enough sense to go to sleep after a gym session. I've been out of commission for almost 3 weeks already. My whole body hurts. I dont understand why I'm still sitting up here and not tucked under a blanket away from the cold weather.

There is probably some things that I want to say before I get some sound sleep:

1. Im still slightly depressed about the dream regarding the married man.

2. Vienna Teng has upbeat songs that keep my mood up. Her songs fixes (at least to some extent) the depressing feeling I've been carrying around relating to (1). Shashta is a good song, as well as Hope on Fire.

3. When will I change my profession already? Im bored working in corporations. This is really not the thing for me. Business is not in my blood, and it doesnt really make me happy. Im thinking of going into research, or start singing or composing music. Nothing beats being stuck in a 1000 year old archeological site.

4. Vienna Teng is really good. Is she as old as I am? I wonder.

5. Still slightly depressed about married man. I wonder what my boyfriend will say when he reads this blog.

6. I'll listen to some Side A. I was planning to include their songs to be played in the wedding. Hope it will get rid of any thoughts regarding married man.

.. darn.

Lets see. What are the characteristics of married man. Watches Discovery Channel. Plans romantic dates and weddings and spends most of his office lunch with his wife. Cooks paella, and does groceries and accompanies his wife. Knows about Italian foods, Spanish wine and Chinese ham. Well traveled and know a lot of stuff about different cultures. Pretty good with kids. Is technically inclined, and disciplined and sharp witted....

Im rambling already. Good. Time to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home