Sunday, December 19, 2004

I was Engaged to a Married Man

I had a dream about being engaged to a married man.

Is that a subliminal message saying that I'm overstepping my bounds? The guy was cute though, but why a married man? I dreamed about introducing him to my family, and also to my grandma, who is stuck in a transparent see-through casing similar to an ICU unit. But it was smaller than a 2ft box.

.... Of course my grandmother isn't really in an ICU unit. She's perfectly fine!

For a girl with a long standing boyfriend of 4 years, you'd think I'd be dreaming about him instead.

Strange. Must have something to do with the aforementioned married man's being a typical medival well rounded man.

Bah Humbug. The stupid dream made me jumpy and depressed the whole day. Why the hell would I want to be engaged to a married man???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home