Sunday, September 07, 2008

Miscommunication

If I told you, "You are my friend, I treat you like my own", why do you think that I have betrayed you?
If I told you, "I love you", why do you still think that I have never paid attention?
If I told you, "I love you very much", why do you not believe me, and think that I only love you a little?
If you told me, "I DO love you", why do I think you have just used and taken advantage of me?

If right is right, and wrong is wrong, why do we have conflicts?
If love were always right and true, why is there always pain and suffering?
If life hit you with boulders and problems, one after the other, why have you cried out and mourned, "God, why have you forsaken me?"

If the words said were true and sincere, why does the other person always believes otherwise?


WHY?


Why do we spend our lives searching for happiness, when it is right in front of us? Why do we mourn at our state, when the sun rises in its beauty and glory, every day, for our whole lives? Why do we live to get what we want, when what we need is always there?

Why do you continue to think of what you understand and know, rather than understanding that the next person doesn't understand the same thing the way that you do? Why do you always assume that everyone else has lived life the way that you have, and burn them for not understanding how you see life? Why do you force people to see you as a victim, when you have decided and made yourself one, by your own decision? Why do you persist on living within your own world, uncaring for everyone else, when the rest of the world mourns as you do? Why do you continue on being angry at your parents, when they have raised you the best they can? Why do you stubbornly hold on to your imaginary perceptions, when he has already said no?

Why would you think I am right, when you have your own opinion?

Why don't you believe him?
Why don't you believe her?
Why don't you believe them?
Why don't you believe me?

When you have answered the questions, then you will understand, that the questions needn't be asked, at all.

Ask yourself first, before you ask others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home