Monday, July 31, 2006

Gym Progress 49

Thursday? Didn't even break a sweat. But that was probably my fault :P

Saturday? didnt break THAT much sweat. So strange. What is it about classes these days?

Sunday? Oh so cool. Suzette's class started out with a cardio full choreography... and even a bit complicated too. I liked the whole choreography... and we even managed 4 blocks! (well, ok, maybe three-and-a-half blocks) but it was nice!... and I got back into bodypump again. Ow... my whole body hurts right now.

The regular class for the afternoon was Intermediate Hi Lo, but this week due to certain events, the same class was changed to HiLo (that's Intermediate-Advanced, for you who don't know.) And would you look at that, I could follow (after much stumbling at the beginning anyway). I rock!

Thu (ISM): Steve
Fri (IHL): Bibi
Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun (SM, BP, HL): Suzette, Phyllis, Bibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home