Saturday, June 17, 2006

Strange Apparatus

Kazoo


strange apparatus.

What is it?

Armed with a sample, but without a single clue of what exactly its called, I scoured Hong Kong music shops acting quite stupid and oblivious and asking them if they have "this".

Kazoo


My voice teacher says its an apparatus to help you guage your level of support when singing.

Kazoo


The sales person told me its an apparatus for doing duck calls (never mind if the sales person was a sales person from a music store)

Kazoo


The same sales person also said that was used by dummers (I'm not quite clear for what, exactly. He was slightly vague when explaining this point)

Kazoo


I wasn't quite sure if he was pulling my leg.

But good thing, he told me what its called, and I promptly searched the net for it, and this is what I found.

Check out this Wikipedia entry for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home