Monday, June 12, 2006

Gym Progress 42

A week when I had to fully attend to this. (explicit pictures within, please be warned)

So I spent the worse part of my days in a GP clinic, in a hospital and in a general surgeon's clinic nursing my wound... At least I suppose out of my sheer stupidity I managed to attend the weekend aero classes, even with my fnger bandaged and throbbing while I jumped danced and twisted around... I even had to ask one of the regulars (the guy with his own little world) to help me get a step since I couldn't clearly get a step fast enough with a throbbing bandaged hands. Why I even bothered to go to aero class, I wouldn't really know. (Oh come now, of course I do...)

Bedridden and bedsick is very boring business, after all.

Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun (SM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home