Friday, January 20, 2006

Very Very Important Meeting

Well, I had to head off for a very important meeting today, and I needed to look good.

I went off in the morning and did a couple of minutes worth of gym (these meetings are turning out to be the reason why I would head off to the gym on weekdays.. maybe I should get more of these) then prepped myself up. Put on nice clothes, new shoes...

... new shoes... new shoes... new shoes...

Fine, I'll tell you more about that later.

Anyways, its very important (notice how many times I've already mentioned the word "important"). There was this little thing about running late, coming exactly on time, and all that stuff. Today's pretty cold by the way, and I don't like cold weather all that much. I had a nice chat, an energized one actually, except for the fact that I had to speak in.. somewhat broken cantonese. I'm not that fluent yet. But I suppose the giddy-ness that I felt during the meeting would probably make up for the broken cantonese. The place was nice. Every one was professional, and looked amiable. We talked lots about Oracle stuff, stuff which I was really good on, and familiar with. Then we wrapped it up and I headed off back.

But I passed by Oracle Grid Workshop today at Conrad first. Get some new stuff on Oracle10g and some trial freebies that I needed to take a look at and do some testing on.

The very very very important meeting actually went to my liking. I'll talk about it in detail some other time. But the main part about it is that its important. Very important.

Ok, I think that's enough "importants" for one day. You'll realize the reason once you'll read about an upcoming post in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home