Friday, December 16, 2005

A Race to the OCP Finish Line (Part 7, Addendum 2: Interesting Eats)

As I mentioned in my previous post, snack time was severely an understatement for the Oracle10g Administration 2 Workshop in Manila.

I tried my best to remember as much as possible the "snacks" they served to us the whole week for both morning and afternoons, and see for yourself :

12/12 Mon
am - huuge clubhouse sandwich (3 parts)
pm - Mcdonalds spaghetti

12/13 Tue
am - Mcdonalds longganisa
pm - Delifrance [gigantic] ensymada

12/14 Wed
am - Again.. huuuge clubhouse sandwhich (2 parts)
pm - Chowking siopao

12/15 Thu
am - Tropical Hut tapa with rice and egg
pm - Starbucks croissant with ham and cheese

12/16 Fri
am - Tropical Hut burger
pm - Yellow Cab Pizza

Based on my colleagues that have attended the first workshop the prior week, it seems that the Yellow Cab Pizza is standard for Friday afternoons, on the last day of the workshop. They have liberally taken their choice and created a sandwich for their Yellow Cab Pizza on Friday, one on top of the other in an inverted position - I wasn't sure about the portions, but I was almost sure that we weren't really entitled for 2 pieces of pizza per person, but they seemed to be enjoying so I just opted not to get my share, seeing that all my workshop colleagues are men and with humongous appetites.

Still, not bad for breaktime. It definitely gave me a fair sharing of my tuition money, as well as my satisfaction to my obvious interest in enjoying what's-now-in steamline slightly-for-the-masses share of appetite whenever I do come back home. Good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home