Monday, December 05, 2005

A Race to the OCP Finish Line (Part 4: Seats Available, OCA status)

A slight glimmer of hope. It was given especially when I heard that my name was put second on a short waitlist on the Oracle class, despite that I was informed a few days earlier that the class was full. But I was bracing for the worst. With my plans seemingly ruined last week of news of non-available Oracle class seats, regardless, I resolved to take the OCA test with the off chance opportunity that some seats for the class would clear up.

Its now exactly one week before the actual class would start, and still without class confirmation (but with inquiries from Oracle Philippines to see if I might still be interested in attending the class) I took the OCA test on a Monday night on December 5 at 5:45pm in a nearby Prometric test center across my office building.

And I passed :)

The very next day I answered the inquiries for the Oracle class, as it seems that a couple of students backed out on the class. I could not believe my good fortune, but the race wasn't over yet. There's still the matter of reserving flight seats back home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home