Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Race to the OCP Finish Line (Part 6: Lo Behold! Vacancies!)

I must be luckier than I thought.

I contacted 2 travel agencies (one for my office's travel agency, another for my aunt's where she used to work at) and it turns out there are seats available!

As it turns out, flight seats may have been blocked for each travel agency, and I was lucky enough to contact 2 travel agencies that seemed to have priority quotas, despite the indication in the Cathay Pacific website saying that there are no more seats left. After heaving a sigh of relief, I confirmed my flight back home.

Things are turning out to be coming along fine despite the many false hiccups I've gotten along the way. This is turning out to be a fine upcoming Christmas season after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home