Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Race to the OCP Finish Line (Part 3: No Available Seats for Class!)

Two weeks before the actual class, I learned that the Oracle10g Administration Workshop 2 December class was already full, as normally a class only accommodated 15 people.

Now I'm disraught with frustration, anxiety and aghast. I'm already putting my hair out of their roots with my frustration.

I was desperately hoping that the class would not become full. I was actually not worried about this little point initially, as I thought that not many would take these classes, and therefore I was safe to delay this as long as I want, at least until a week before the actual class starts.

Now that I've received news that the class only accommodated 15 people, and that they're full, I'm already ready to throw the gauntlet down... It seems that there's no chance in world I'd be able to take the class and the OCP certification. The most that I can do is to keep on studying on my own for the second exam (1Z0-043) without any supervision, and trust me, it is a huge topic and coverage to contend with.

If I actually pass the exam, I'd have to relate to any would be employers that I'm "unofficially" a OCP certified DBA, as I am merely lacking to attend a requirement class. Although it would still be something, it doesn't pack as much punch as relating that I'm a certified, official OCP DBA. I don't even think I can write it down in my resume, as it would look really wimpy and stretching it thin to mention something like that.

Oh for the love of.... ! This is so frustrating! So little so late... and so near and yet so far.

Frustrating!

Hambug. I'll just study by myself and then see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home