Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Race to the OCP Finish Line (Part 2: Office Trouble)

Almost everyone I know seems to know about my unconfirmed and yet mad dash of a hectic and short-planned trip back to the Philippines only a mere two weeks after I came back to the Philippines for one of my nephew's first birthday.

I have been cramming for a few days now, and something horrible has just come up.

To make the already currently bad matters worse, my supervisor is leaving the company by the end of December, leaving the IT department shortmanned by 1 person. Any hopes of taking any long leaves after his departure is going to be almost a sure fire refusal by the VP/GM of the company, who will be handling all the supervisory items previously handled by my IT supervisor/manager.

This means that I have to REALLY get my act together and pass the OCA exam as early as possible to be able to attend the December 2005 upcoming Oracle10g Administration Workshop 2. There are several considerations before I can actually make it there... those numbered being (1) I pass the OCA exam as soon as possible to be able to (2) reserve seats for the class and (3) and also confirm that I needed to get a ticket back to the Philippines for the class itself.

This is starting to sound like a wild car chase of epic proportions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home