Sunday, October 02, 2005

Gym Progress Week 14 & 15

First of my bimonthly gym status reports... and so far the verdict... Things have been going slow recently.

I've been finding myself going to weights class less.. only a mere 2x a week, and still attending the step classes that I usually attend to. But its now going like a 3-4 times a week instead of the usual solid 4x a week (actually, before that, sometimes it was 4-5 times a week. Yes, ok, I'm starting to sound like a gym rat. Sorry.)

I can't seem to figure out why the slowdown. Maybe its because I've been picky about the classes I go to nowadays. I get tired of going to intermediate classes now, and advanced classes are starting to feel repetitive. Since there's only a handful of advanced classes available per week, and with varying intructors changing from one schedule to the next (There are DEFINITELY instructors that I don't agree on) sometimes I drop on an instructor I don't like, and don't feel as excited as I should. The changes in the weekly routine doesn't help either... stuff to do here, stuff to do there.. joggle my schedule..

But I can't seem to figure out why the slowdown.. things are starting to feel like a chore. Maybe its because I feel my arms are still as big as when I started, and its not improving. My friends have commented that it did trim down, but I still feel its not enough against the effort I put in for the last 15 weeks.

Been also feeling weak lately.... Doesn't seem right because it feels like I've been weaker for the past week compared to the other previous weeks. Strange...

Regardless, here's my list the past few weeks. Strangely enough, I've been attending some beginners class either to (a) ensure that I get a space and a step for the next class, usually involving Steve's class... its ALWAYS packed, or (b) accompanying two of my friends who've recently joined a "trial" month long sessions to a beginners aerobics class:

Week 14
Mon (MS*, BP): Louis, Patrick (Oh oh, this day is holiday. The Multistep class was amazing! :D)
Tue (ISM): Bibi
Thu (IA*,SM*): Steve, Steve
Sat (IS*,ISM): Steve, Steve
Sun (ISM,BP): SUzette, Roger

Week 15
Wed (ISM,BP): Suzette, PHyllis
Thu (ISM): Steve
Sat (SM*,IS*): Steve, Lorenzo
Sun (ISM,BP): Suzette, Roger

*Refers to
MS-Multistep (Advanced)
IA-Intro Aerobics (Beginners)
SM-Step Moves (Advanced)
IS-Intro Step (Beginners)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home