Monday, September 19, 2005

Gym Progress Week 13

Ok, I'm going to start writing these gym progresses 2 weeks apart starting this week... since I seem to be doing very well ... sort of :)

I had an amazing time today... first time I decided to try out the advanced level class... and found out that its not as hard as I thought it would be. Interestingly enough, I headed off today to an advanced level class only to find out they were going to do a multistep class... ugh. That means instead of the usual 1 step platform when doing the choreography, you're doing the steps with more than 1. And it was 4 steps yesterday, no less. Thank goodness I was able to follow through, although it would've been nice if we had finished the third block choreography. Met some nice people there.. hahaha and some cute ones too. I hope they're not gay. :P

I had my first view of Steve's advanced level class (normally I attend the intermediate level) today, too, at the TST branch. There's not much difference actually, so I think I'd be able to follow through if I tried his advanced level classes. Unfortunately, I wasnt able to attend this time around because I was.. errmm... "just on time". Which means to say there was probably like 40 people ahead of me in the line. And I was left with no space, and no steps to use with, so I just settled for working out on my own, killing time until the next class which was the usual Bodypump class. As far as I can say, it worked out pretty well.

Ahhh.. wow. 3 hours worth of gym in one day. Man, I love holidays :P (Today is the day after the MidAutumn Festival, and its always a holiday the day after this. :) )

Anyways, the quick rundown last week:

Wed (ISM, BP): Suzette, Phyllis
Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun (eh, none!): Suzette sick... ugh, didnt want to wait anymore. Just skipped ALL the usual classes for today.
Mon (SMM, Weightlifting, BP) Louis, Me, Patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home