Monday, September 12, 2005

Gym Progress Week 11 & 12

It has been sometime since I logged on to talk about my gym sessions, hasn't it?

Not that a lot of people care though.. but it also helps me to keep track of what I've been doing lately. Take this as a rant, online journal and blog page. I don't pretend it is a blog geared towards a specific issue or topic... its not like a work blog, or a literture blog, or any list of interests available to the imagination... well, except that its a blog about me.

No, I refuse to admit that I am self centered and egotistic.

(... You did not just call me that, did you?)

Neither matters. On with my entry then. :)

Lets see... been 12 weeks since I started regularly going to the gym. Had a couple of sessions this and last week:

Gym Progress Week 12
Tue (ISM): Lorenzo (no BP)
Thu (ISM): Frankie (no BP or weights)
Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun (ISM, BP): Suzette, Elizabeth


Gym Progress Week 11
Tue (ISM): some cardio, no weights, Steve
Thu (ISM, Free weights): Maggie, self
Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun (egad..): didnt go! Was supposed to go to the Whampoa branch... but didn't get there on time :P

Its amazing after not going to bodypump class for 2 weeks, right after you take one (which is yeterday btw) ehhhhh... your whole body hurts as if it was the first day you were back in training after 6 months. Egad. I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to survive the day today at work....

And on a side note, Happy 3 Month Gym Anniversary! Definitely something to celebrate about. Talk about long commitment. (And incidentally, the longest commitment that I've is with my current boyfriend. 4 years and almost 7 months. That's nothing fancy though, you get to ignore THAT sort of commitment when you're particularly lazy and doggone tired to talk or meet up. Too many excuses to mention.) :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home