Friday, September 09, 2005

In A Weird Sense...

emeeehhhh.. I'm so excited at the moment, I just can't think or do anything.

You'd think that its normal, but its actually funny. I've been cooped recently at work writing up a server status document: writing out this and that, how this can be improved, how that can be improved... but because I needed to finish writing it up, all the improvements I've mentioned.. well, I haven't had the chance to implement or test them out. I just know they're going to work, but how much and how efficiently is another thing... So its just all writing for the past few weeks.

And now, I've just finished the document, and I'm excited at the thought of doing actual improvements... but I'm so excited about it, I can't think straight and start working on it. I'm just a mush and a plethora of ecstasy at the moment.

Life is such a strange experience.

Either that or there's something psychologically wrong with me.

...

...

...

I'd like to think it is the first reason, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Hey, you're happy. It's not easy to feel happy nowadays.

Just set things aside, curl up in bed, and enjoy the feeling while you still have it. :)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home