Tuesday, October 18, 2005

And Going And Going And Going...

Agaaah. 1:52 AM in the morning and I can't sleep!

I have a long day ahead tomorrow.. ahem... or should I say - today- need to be in the office by 8am, have the usual 9 hour work, then 2 hours to kill before I head off to a voice class (yes, by gosh, I've been taking voice lessons!) for 45 minutes over at Kowloon side. In case you're wondering, I live over at the Hong Kong side, so its a long commute back home, too. By the time I get home, it will be 9 - 930pm...

And I should've been asleep HOURS ago!!!

I swear, at this moment in time, I will be able to accurately predict my near future - it won't be much of a problem predicting, in my case:

"I see a dark, dreary and drowsy future ahead of you... you will be prone to mistakes, and will be very unfocused today as Saturn will be aligning with the Moon. You will try your very best in every way but will have a huge probability of failing miserably. Do not do anything dangerous, important or significant today, or the black cat will fall 9 storeys and land at your head. Be cautious, and keep a low profile - I suggest you fake a diarrhea, hide in the office bathroom for a few hours and take a short nap there. Better yet, stay at home."

Hmm. I wonder if I could convince my supervisor I'm sick and will be taking a leave today...

I am so screwed.

1 Comments:

Blogger cstiu said...

HAhaha really! That IS pretty interesting. It seems that I'm not the only one who does that, then :P

I usually get quick shuteyes for maybe 2-3 minutes.. coz it doesn't show well if I took a nap in my office table during office hours :)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home