Sunday, July 24, 2005

Gym Progress Week 5

Ok, for simplicity's sake, I'll be abbreviating the different types of aero classes I attend to from now on. Its simply irritating to keep on writing down "intro step moves", "intro step" and "bodypump" every time I write an entry chronicling my gym days. From now on:

BP=Body pump
ISM=Intro Step Moves
IS= Intro Step

Ok on with the meat:

Tue: (BP, ISM) Elizabeth, Michelle. I like them both, especially Michelle. She's fun and just positively infectious when she heads the class, and she's also a good instructor. For some aerobic teachers, you'd have to watch them to find out what the next move is. I think its the way you time what you instruct the rest of the class do next.. some say it late, some say it too early. So the people lose rhythm and you end up with a class doing each their own thing. And to remedy that, you'd have to be always looking at the instructor. It would be great if you were at the front of the room and directly behind, but if you're unfortunate enough to be at the waaaay opposite end, well too bad. Well, with Michelle, you don't have to look at her.. as long as you can hear her, everything is good. I suppose its quite understandable she's good.. my sister in law did mention she was in one of those Star TV network channel morning aerobic shows :) I never watched those before, so I can't verify :)

Sat: (ISM) Watched Bug Me Not in Kornhill cinema, so I didn't make it to the usual BP class on 12:10. But I still did ISM at 16:40 though.. I like the instructor for that class.. his name is Steve. Lots of turning and twisting and sidestepping.. its almost like attending a dance class when he's heading them :) Strange, after 7 weeks of constantly seeing Patsy in the same class, she wasn't able to come this week. I wonder why.

Sun: (ISM, BP) There are instructors that I prefer, and some which doesn't suit my taste. Not that they're bad instructors, but I just don't have as much fun in their classes compared to others. This Sunday, I had this local instructor called Angus for ISM... he's not exactly my favorite instructor. Probably a little too stiff for my tastes... a few weeks ago he lead the class while wearing a beret hat... ehhhhm. Isn't that a little... vain? You're jumping around doing step aerobics, and with a hat on your head? I would've understood a bit if it was a cap (there is another instructor that I've encountered, by the way, that did that) I mean, caps are snug, they won't fall off if you jump around, but a beret hat, worn sliding sideways?

I'd pay to see if he had glue on his hair. But nothing still tops having to wear it while leading an step aerobics class. :
Strange person.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home