Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Short Summary of Gym experience

Its been a while since I've logged an entry on my gym experience. I've just managed to have 4 weeks of gym since my last post (its been a month! its been a month! hoooray!) and as always, I've been feeling sluggish after each gym session that I've attended. Normally I feel more reviatalized, but it seems the opposite nowadays.It must be because I'm doing them late during the day, and end up watching stuff until way late in the evenings that my body doesnt get enough rest.

For my sake, I'm going to list them down...

Week 1
6/20 (Mon) intro step, bodypump
6/26 (Sun) intro step moves, bodypump

Week 2
6/28 (Tue) intro step moves, bodypump
7/02 (Sat) intro step moves
7/03 (Sun) intro step moves, bodypump

Week 3
7/05 (Tue) intro step moves, bodypump
7/09 (Sat) intro step moves, bodypump

Week 4
7/12 (Tue) intro step moves, bodypump
7/16 (Sat) intro step moves
7/17 (Sun) intro step moves, bodypump

Note:
*intro step is step aerobics, beginner level
*intro step moves is step aerobics, intermediate level
*bodypump is weightlifting aerobics, concentrating more on reps than heavy weight

That's roughly 2-3 times a week. I dont think I look better, but despite that, I'm feeling much more active than when I lead a sedentary lifestyle more than a month ago. I just have to make this a habit..

Updated(8/5): Oh I just remembered, I met this nice girl bythe name of Patsy on 7/16. She's always in the Saturday intro step move classes... always at the back of the class just right behind my space. I don't usually socialize or talk to the people (there the language problem, of course) but it was a nice change to meet someone and talk to them. She's a doctor, not to mention. How she can be a doctor and still attend Saturday afternoon aerobics classes is beyond me, but I found it impressive :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home