Thursday, June 30, 2005

So Obsessive Compulsive...

Its 1am in the morning.. I promised myself to go to bed at 1030pm the latest because of sore aching muscles that kept me sleepy eyed the whole day yesterday.

But instead here I am, ended up still awake at this ungodly hour with an aching back and a very sore right arm (I seem to have worked out my biceps unequally...urk).

The reason: that new little addition at the side bar with the list of sites I usually link to (Under the heading "Daily Dose That...") . Well, that and watching some TV shows.. :P

Omg, I'm sooo rusty I can't even do simple html. :P

Wel, at least its finished. Time to go to bed! G'night!

1 Comments:

Blogger cstiu said...

Its actually pretty easy, at least the basic html. You can get a lot of basic tutorials online, although I've never really tried them. I just one day I was bored and decided to change the template, so I looked at the default template code and just.. made it up as I went along. For a IT graduate like me, 2 hours for basic html is depressing :P

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home