Friday, May 27, 2005

Five Interview Questions

A friend of mine received this set of interview game and I've nothing better to do.

Here's the list of interview game rules taken from one of his friend's site last May 2005, titled "In Five".

Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. The person will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

My friend Sean asked me these strange questions, and here are my replies:

1. If you were a dog, of what specific breed would you be? Why? Would your name be any different than your name now?

Definitely not a toy dog, I'd be bored to death all day trying to look over all the things that I'd want to look at. I'd like to say probably end up as a St Bernard living in the monastery in the swiss alps trying to save missing or stranded people, but im way too disgusted with cold to even fanthom spending time at the alps. A Collie is too cute to be me, as well as a Goldren Retriever, although I'd love to be one. But I digress. In the end, I think I'd be a Black Labrador, just because its not as cute as being a chocolate or a yellow one, and I'd still have the mobility to run around wagging my tails this and that and have my long tongue lolling out with a constant drip drip running around the neighborhood. Of course, there's also the hunting season along side with a really nice master. Hunting wabbits maybe? I still think Claire is a nice name for a black lab, though.

2. Walking home from work, you save an old man from a serious pedestrian accident. The old man reveals that he is a master of all forms for martial arts, and offers to teach you any one move or skill that you want. What do you choose to have him teach you?

Kame Hame Wave. Wouldn't it be great to blow up planets?

3. Would Beethoven be able to beat up Mozart in a wrestling match?

Mozart will probably try his best with his best Rondo Alla Turca imitation and dance around trying to distract Beethoven with his fast moves, and call on his bumblebees to do his bidding, but nothing beats a big wooden hammer and symphony No 5 to bonk out Mozart out of his head. If I'm not mistaken, Akane has probably learned this spectacular, effective move from Beethoven to incapacitate her enemies.

4. You're sitting in a Starbucks in some unfamiliar country. You order a Mocha Frappucino, and when it arrives, you find that it looks every bit like any Mocha Frappucino that you'd find in any other Starbucks... except that it's blue. What do you do?

I'd take a sip and find that the mocha frappucino tastes exactly the way a mocha frappucino should. Except that it has a hint of pineapple and a familiar taste of beachy breeze and a slight aftertaste of blue pen ink. After finishing it ill transform into a blue skinned Andorian and start growing a pair of antennas on my head. I will walk out of Starbucks, grab my tricorder and order my team to beam me up, head off to Vulcan with a sample of my Mocha Frappucino and infect the Vulcan water supply with it.

5. You return home one day to find your place ransacked. But you find that none of your valuables are missing. What do you think that the intruders were most likely searching for?

My pet baby tiger which I occasionally carry around in my bag. I believe they intend to kidnap him and blackmail me into making a live 2 minute Iraqi insurgent network telecast where all who will hear and see me dance boogie, fart and burp simultaneously will instantly die a horrible, agonizing death.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Now that made my day. Thanks, Claire. :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home