Monday, May 22, 2006

Gym Progress 39

My regular routine... reduced to smithereens?

First time since I got my knee problem that I missed a Saturday class? (Well at least unscheduled anyway) can this be? WHY?

It is such a bad sign. *sigh* Well, at least Suzette's choreography this week wasn't so bad. I even got to talk to two Sunday regulars (one was a middle aged woman always wearing black shirt - I like her.. she smiles a lot, and she's friendly - and that slightly small guy in glasses - I wouldn't say small for his body though, anyone can tell he's been working out- and I even got a compliment in return... said I followed the choreography with style (style??? me? not really woooo... I mean I follow the choreography ok.. but being complimented that I follow it with style is something else... so.... "not really that good, *blush blush*, but ok" :P)

Cool. Didn't get their names though.

Thu (ISM): Steve
Sat (ISM): GAH!
Sun (SM, BP): Suzette, Roger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home