Thursday, October 27, 2005

Now You See Me, Now You Don't... (I Hope Not)

I was trying to get a picture of my hair cut and asked my brother to take a picture of me for my previous entry.

And the first two pictures he took came out like this:







Err... I swear I didn't do anything! I just turned the darned camera on and gave it to my brother, and he just straightaway took pictures!... and right after, I couldn't connect to blogger, this blog and my google personalized page went nuts. I thought maybe Google had some problems... maybe... but...

Its not the pictures, is it?

They do remind me of "The Ring"...

WoooOOOoooOOoooo... SpooOOOoooOOooky!

(How coincidental... Halloween is coming up.) But darn it, I'm not joking, I didn't make these pictures up! I'm spooked out! Come off it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home