Sunday, July 31, 2005

Gym Progress Week 6

Missed out on Saturday's ISM class.. first time in a long while. tsk tsk. Well, I have a decent excuse for it, so never mind :)

Tue (BP,ISM):Ho ho... this is funny. I suppose this is probably not a power step class (power step classes have the same block and choreography all power step classes for a whole month. Normal aero step classes don't) but I had Angus again today.. and he was executing the same choreography as last Sunday's. Must've had no preparation. Well, at least he wasn't donning his beret hat this time. Hmm.. first time I saw my Saturday class friend Patsy in this schedule.

Sun (ISM,BP): Had Suzette for the ISM, and Lorenzo for the BP. I think I'm starting to like his method of leading classes for BP. Heard he's really creative when it comes to ISM classes... I should try it one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home