Thursday, July 28, 2005

First Time Hong Kong Traveller?

A friend of mine coming to town asked for recommended places to visit here on a less than one day trip. (its a long stopover, actually) So i prepared a bunch of places that would interest a first timer, and ended up with this really long list. Eventually I figured that it would be a shame to write such a long entry and not let any of my other friends coming along to take advantage of this piece of literary (eh-hem) masterpiece, so, since I'm living in Hong Kong, I've decided to put up a section in this blog describing the most popular tourist spots here. I'll be occasionally updating the main entry and add links when I add in new places I've been to within Hong Kong that would interest the occasional Hong Kong tourist.

Its a rough draft, and also a long read, but I think it will do for now. I'll most likely add pictures in the future... but first, I have got to get me a camera. (mine broke down a year ago and I haven't had the chance to get one again) Think a couple of pictures would make this section more lively.

So without much further a do, you can find the main entry here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home