Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Day Spent Hurrying...

(continued...)

Morning: Woke up late. Didnt have time to prepare, was given a 5 minute heads up. In 5 minutes, what can you _really_ do? I opted to brush my teeth and forget the hair. Put on a shirt, shorts and a pair of slippers. Went to Tutuban. Proud to say I mixed riiiight in. La la la.

Mid Morning: Went to my maternal grandmother's. Dum dee dum dee dum.

Lunch: Jay-Js (?) in Timog. My oh my, I look like I came out from Divisoria Magazine cover. Special mention! One of the stuff in my list has just been crossed off! I had TURON!

Early Afternoon: Hurry up, hurry up. Trying to catch the 6pm flight. Its already 15:30, and we're still at home...

Early Afternoon 1: And true to form, I'm still munching on lanzones on the last day of my vacation, in the car, on the way to the airport. Man I'm going to miss these little suckers.

Afternoon: Hanging out by the Customer Service Counter. Baby oh baby.. its 16:45pm and we havent checked in yet.

Afternoon2: There's three check-in lines for the flight we're taking. They're all loooOOoong lines. Since we have a baby with us, we're given priority and directed to the "express" lane. After 30 minutes, the three lines mentioned have now less than 4 people each. And we're still hanging around the express lane. Have not checked in yet. There's still people in front of us. Strange. People still keep on calling us. Panicking a bit.

Afternoon3: Brother and Sis in law busy. Baby faucet drool running all over my arms. Very interesting experience. Just passed by immigration.

Afternoon4: Finally in the plane. Which gets delayed for like, 30 minutes.

Night: In Hong Kong. So what's new? Its still horribly humid here.

Midnight: Hang out in my room.... in my bed, my throne, finally getting some sleep...

(The End)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home