Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Day Spent At Home...

For my own sake, I'll be writing down the stuff I've been doing for the past few days during my trip back home.. I'll put this in a chronological, bullet point type format, so its not actually writing at its best. You're probably not going to be interested, but frankly this is for my benefit only. Dont say I didn't warn you :P If you have anything to say though, feel free to click on the "comment" link at the bottom :)

Morning: Good ol' pandesal for breakfast, and some left over bacon and eggs, while wearing my embarrassingly girlie pink jammies.

Snack: Loads and loads of lanzones for snacking. Bananas on the table snubbed and ignored.

Lunch: at home... having lunch with home cooked meals...

Afternoon: Headed off to Aqua Water Spa along Del Monte for an eagerly awaited massage, only to find out that they only have hydrotherapy massage and no hands-on massage. While my brother regretted having to leave the place without trying it out (it was around 480php entrance fee for 4 hours' worth use of its wide range of facilities. It was actually a good deal, but us ladies were desperately longing for a swedish massage) my sister-in-law and I convinced him to head off to a nearby known massage place called Holiday Spa.. they we're good, so nuff said.
Snack: Still loads and loads of lanzones my parents got for me. They seem to have caught on and realized that I'm a real sucker for lanzones. Talk about a ploy to keep me at home and tight on a short leash :P

Dinner: With the whole family at home. Had a dish of sauteed crabs that was loaded with tons and tons of crab fat. Afterwards, what a ruckus, everyone was so excited to see my 6 month old nephew, including my sister in law and my two adorable niece and nephew.

Nighttime: Spent the rest of the evening trying to install a DIVX encoder so my brother can watch some tv series I've brought home. I'm soooOOOoo not used to a dial up connection already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home