Friday, April 01, 2005

Nice Lunch

Mmm... Slightly cold weather on a Friday before a long weekend. Im in the mood for a warm Brie and Chicken Ciabatta from Starbucks coupled with a double shot Tall Capuccino. Once I stepped into Starbucks, finding that its not available today, I settled for the capuccino (@HK$28) and just-as-good (although to my disappointment, not warm) Pret-A-Manger Coronation Chicken Sandwich (Chicken Breast, Coronation Sauce, Mango Chutney, Toasted Almonds, Tomatoes and Lettuce@36HKD).

Coronation chicken indeed.

Loved the rockette lettuce, loved the coronation sauce (I suspect it having a touch of curry) and loved the coffee. Loved the cold weather. And I picked up HK Magazine (@no expense, its free!) to pass the lunch away.

Loved the lunch. Only occasionally do I allow myself to splurge like this for lunch. Today is a good day as any.

As thus... going back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home