Sunday, March 29, 2009

And The Niceness Still Goes On / Gym Progress 2009.01

Today isn't bad either. Not what I expected, but still, I'm ok.

Sentimentality could be very depressing. I planned to watch a movie today, but missed my ride by a few seconds - and had to wait for 20 more minutes for the next one. So much for wasted huffing and puffing. Nevertheless, I got to the cinema just in time. It was quite a movie - called Departures. Its the best foreign language movie for this year's Oscar Awards.

HAhaha.. and then I made a lot of detours after that. Sentimental ones, remembering I used to pass by CWB on the way to Central on Sundays.... ok, but that's beside the fact.

I made detours - Unplanned, and some related to stupidity and forgetfulness. I was originally planning to get to a weights class today, but since I had time, I bought a book, picked up 4 books from the library, tried to catch the ferry ... which I did, and then when I arrived, realized that I dont have my house keys, so I went back to Hong Kong island and back to the office to pick up the extra set of keys.... and then realized I had the keys all along.

To make things short, I lugged 6 books all around Hong Kong for nothing, and as a result, missed the weights class. Drat.

But now I had extra time in my hands - which got busy cooking for a good lunch, pruning my plant nursery, reading my books, doing laundry, and finally cooking up the mung bean dish, and with a flash of last minute insight, ended up also with chicken and vegetable soup, freshly cooked.

So I sit here at night, ... still sentimental, but contented. Breathing's bearable, it seems. And its not quite the fault of the world I've been having bad days, weeks and months. Maybe its just myself.

Wed(SM): Jason
Fri (ASM): Bibi
Sat (SM): Calvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home